Type:Roofing and Waterproofing
1.2mm Thick:1m or 2m Wide
As a premier membrane designed to deliver premium in-place performance for different application environment, the membrane is composed of high performance cross laminated surface film, innovative special rubberized asphalt and backed release paper to maintain adhesive quality. During application, the release paper is easily removed, allowing the rubberized asphalt to bond tightly to the substrates of various materials.
Applicable to waterproofing to the basements and concrete or wooden roof decks of industrial and residential buildings, also suited for waterproofing and damproofing to other architectural parts that entail materials high tensile or tearing strength and elongation.
1. Superior physical properties: High tensile strength, flexible seal around nails and cracks, compatible with different substrates.
2. Cold-applied: No flame hazard, self-adhered asphalt result in firm bonding and continuous overlapping
3. High performance cross laminated surface film: This ensures dimensional stability, high tear strength, puncture and shock resistance
4. Flexible and ease of use in detailed areas, together with other waterproofing
5. Convenience of repairing membranes: Water will not migrate even any leakage occurs due to firm bonding to substrate, so fast detecting of damaged membrane and immediate