200/300/400/500/600gsm, 2m-6m wide, black long/short fibre filament PP PET geotextile felt
Geotextile is a non-woven product manufactured by combining synthetic short yarns mechanically by using needling method. Non-woven geotextile has no woof and warp. Strength is achieved by combining yarns and applying thermal process. Geotextile felt is a permeable textile product which can be used with basic elements or with any material related with soil, running ground or geotechnics engineering.
|Length||50-100m or as customers' request|
|Color||White, Black, gray|
|MOQ||1000 square meter|
|Port||Qingdao or other China Port|
|Packing||woven bag or as customers' request|
1) Geotextile can make the water flow easily, and form a drainage channel in the soil, and then make the liquid and gas out of the soil.
2) Make use of its pulling resistance and deformation resistance that can strength the soil to reinforce the stability of the construction structure and improve the soil’s quality.
3) Make the focus proliferate, deliver and decompose efficiently and prevent the soil from destruction from outside factor.
4) Prevent the top and bottom layer’s gravel, soil and concrete from mixer.
5) The mesh cannot be plugged easily – for the strain and moving quality of the network that formed by the antitype fiber.
6) High soaking quality—at the pressure of soil, it also can keep good soaking quality.
7) Corrosion resistant – using the polypropylene and polyester as raw material, it can resist the sour and aid, erosion, boring and oxidation.
8) The construction is easy; the weight is light, convenient for using, and it making construction easy.
Product Technical Parameter
Mass Per Unit %
pulling ratio %
|EOS O90(O95) mm||0.07~0.2|
Used in motorways, sport facilities, tunnels and underground facilities, art buildings, underground, agricultural areas, garden terraces, airports, mining fields, railways, solid waste storage areas, irrigation channels and reservoirs, shore protection and isolation areas; as a reinforcement against cracks between insulation layers; as a separator between waterproofing and thermal insulation layers; to protect insulation; to drain excess water; to prevent drainage pipes from plugging by wrapping them around; to avoid sinking and in many other applications.
- In liquid bituminous insulation applications, it is used as a reinforcement between layers and avoids cracks.
- It prevents cracks found on the surface from moving onto insulation surface.
- It protects bituminous membrane or geomembrane applications in foundations.
- It is used as a separator between waterproofing and thermal insulation layers.
- It is used as a separator between thermal insulation and protection layers.
- It is wrapped around drainage pipes in foundations and it is used as a filter layer in terrace gardens.
- It is used in applications designed to withdraw pressure under road coatings.
Depending on the weight, geotextile felt is packed with various length options.
50 gr/m2 ------ 1.5 m * 400 m = 600 m2/roll
100 gr/m2 ------ 2.5 m * 100 m = 250 m2/roll
150 gr/m2 ------ 2.5 m * 100 m = 250 m2/roll
Fuhua, one of the largest China manufacturers and suppliers, now brings you 200/300/400/500/600gsm, 2m-6m wide, black long/short fibre filament pp pet geotextile felt from its professional factory. Please rest assured to buy.