Nov 21, 2017
Tpo Waterproof Membrane with Thermoplastic Polyolefin Basic Info
Model NO.: National standard 2.0mm
Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
Surface Treatment: Film Coated
TPO Waterproofing Membrane Usage: Outdoor
Length: 20m or Customized
Transport Package: Roll
Origin: Shandong, China
TPO Waterproofing Membrane Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
Ceiling Tile Type: Thermoplastic Polyolefin
TPO Waterproofing Membrane Width: 2.05m
HS Code: 3919109900
TPO Waterproofing Membrane Product Description
Weather resistance and durability;
Excellent weld ability;
No any crisp agents to prevent materials brittleness;
Intermediate enhanced polyester mesh fabric to have high tensile strength, fatigue resistance and penetrating resistance suitable for mechanically attached roofing systems.
|Thickness, min, mm||Sheet-overall||≥ 1.0||ASTM D6878|
|Coating over fabric or scrim, weathering side only||≥ 0.305||ASTM D751|
|Breaking strength, min, N||≥ 976||ASTM D751|
|Elongation at reinforcement break, min, %||≥ 15||ASTM D751|
|Tearing strength, min, N||≥ 245||ASTM D751|
|Brittleness point, max, ° C||≤ -40||ASTM D2137|
|Ozone resistance||no cracks||ASTM D1149|
|Properties after heat aging||Breaking strength, % min||≥ 90||ASTM D573|
|Elongation at reinforcement break, % min||≥ 90||ASTM D573|
|Tearing strength, % min||≥ 60||ASTM D573|
|Weight change (mass), max %||≤ ± 1||ASTM D573|
|Linear dimensional change, max, %||≤ ± 1||ASTM D1204|
|Water absorption, max, mass %||≤ ± 3.0||ASTM D471|
|Factory seam strength, min, N||≥ 290||ASTM D751|
|Weather resistance||Visual inspection|
Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) Macromolecular Waterproofing Membrane
1) It adopts imported raw material, free from plasticizer, no deferment, exudation, and aging problems, and is recognized to be anti-aging for 50 years at least;
2) Strong mechanical strength, stable dimensions, self-extinguish ability, and low temperature resistance; Smooth surface, not easily stained with dust, easy for cleaning and resistant to outside chemical polution;
3) Energy saving, white surface with 80% sunlight reflection, light reflection and thermal insulation, reduction of urban heat island effect;
4) It has characteristics of both excellent weather resistance and durability as ethylene propylene rubber and weldability as polypropylene, reusable and energy-saving;
5) It does not contain chlorination polymer or chlorine, so no chlorine is given off when welding, which is good for environment protection and human health.
6) UV resistant and solar radiation resistance, directly exposed application without protective layer.
Tpo Waterproof Membrane with Thermoplastic Polyolefin Range of application
1) Homogeneous type TPO waterproofing membrane, Type H, (general goods, widely suitable for general industrial and civil construction and various basic facilities construction).
2) Interior enhancement mode TPO waterproofing Membrane, type P (exposure type, especially suitable for various single-layer roofs/exposed roofs, such as color steel and profiled steel sheet roofs, workshop roofs, large gymnasium roofs, and grain depots etc ).
3) Strap fiber type TPO waterproofing membrane, type L, (suitable for various industrial and civil construction and public building with concrete base fully adhesion system or mechanical fixed system.
4) Self-adhesive TPO waterproofing membrane (root puncturing resistance compound product, suitable for projects with various planting afforest construction, such as afforest matching waterproofing projects including planting roofs, garage planting roofs, balcony, rooftop, terrace, walls, and overpass etc)
Taitou Industrial Zone, Shouguang City, Shandong Province, China