Single Component PU Waterproof Coating Basic Info
Model NO.: SY-920
Waterproofing Coating Drying Method: Drying
Waterproofing Coating Substrate: Concrete
Formation Mechanism: Non Conversion Type
Specification: GB/T 19250-2013
Waterproofing Coating HS Code: 3909500000
Waterproofing Coating Color: Black
Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
Level: Finish Coat
Certification: ISO14001, ISO9001
Waterproofing Coating Components: PU
Single Component PU Waterproof Coating Product Description
SY-920 Single Component Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating
1) Single component packaging: opening for instant use, avoiding unsteady quality due to improper material mixing ratio of two or over two materials during engineering period.
2) Convenient construction, suitable for construction on various heterogenic bases.
3) Steady product property, excellent properties of ageing resistance, acid-proof, alkali-proof, and fatigue resistance, and low and high temperature resistance, reliable waterproofing performance.
4) No paint joint after film forming.
5) High strength and elasticity of paint, strong cohesive force with base.
6) Reaction type paint, excellent corrosion and mildew resistance, strong water tightness.
Range of application
1) Suitable for various roofs waterproofing such as planting roofs, plane roofs and pitched roofs.
2) Especially suitable for underground construction, subway, and tunnels etc.
3) Indoor kitchens, bathrooms, balconies, and flower-stands etc.
4) Outdoor swimming pools, fountain pools, and landscape pools etc.
5) Detail treatment: sealing reinforcing treatment of through-wall pipe, downpipe, expansion joint, and dividing joint etc.
Single Component PU Waterproof Coating Property Index
|Solids content % ≥||Single component||85.0|
|Surface drying time h||≤12|
|Hard drying time h||≤24|
|levelling property||20min, no obvious indentation|
|Tensile strength ≥||2.0||6.0||12.0|
|Elongation rate at break /% ≥||500||450||250|
|Tear strength/(N/mm) ≥||15||30||40|
|Low temperature bending||-35oC, no crack|
|Water tightness||0.3MPa, 120min, impermeable|
Executive standard: GB/T 19250-2013