Model NO.: KINTOP
Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
EPDM Waterproofing Membrane Thickness: 1.5mm
Surface Treatment: Sand or Adhesive
Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
Usage: Outdoor, Tunel and Subway
Cold Flexibility: -25degree
HS Code: 3919109900
Type: Basement Waterproofing
EPDM Waterproofing Membrane Material: HDPE
Ceiling Tile Type: HDPE
Elongation at Break: 400%
Tension Strength: 500n/50mm
EPDM Waterproofing Membrane Transport Package: Rolls
Origin: Shandong China
Self Adhesive HDPE Pre Applied Waterproofing Membrane Product Description
Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane is a multilayer compound waterproof membrane, composed of strong high density polyethylene (HDPE) sheet, premium quality pressure sensitive adhesives, and silicon- oiled PE/PET release film, the specially developed adhesive layer can keep continuous bond to post-poured concrete for basement structure waterproofing.
Use scope:used for underground,tunel,subway waterproofing project,not for roofing.
1.Features:Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane
1) Pre-applied:forms continuous and reliable physical bond to the poured concrete against it, which prevents water migration and reduces possibility of being affected by below-grade structure settlement.
2) Loosely-laid onto slabs:requiring no priming or fillets.
3) Trafficable weather resistant adhesive side:can receive pedestrian or traffic immediately after application and makes convenient for subsequent placing of reinforcement, site contamination is easy to be removed.
4) Superior physical & chemical property:shock and puncture resistance, can withstand heavy duty loading, protect structure from salts and sulphate attack.
5) No butt joints:all joints have bonded "selvedge for accurate and easy overlap, to increase leak protection.
2.Specification:Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane
|Remark||Above specification can be customize.|
3.Technical Date:Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane