Nov 24, 2017
Polyurethane Waterproof Coating/Roof Waterproof Coating with Basic Info
Model NO.: A two-component 1: 3
Ceiling Tile Shape: Liquid
Thickness: 1.0,1.2,1.5, 2.0mm
Surface Treatment: Film Coated
Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating Certification: ISO
Usage: Roofs, Underground, Swimming Pool Etcfilm Coated
Specification: 20 kg/barrel
HS Code: 3208901090
Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating Ceiling Tile Type: Polyurethane
Color: Customizedfilm Coated
Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating Components: Solvent
Polyurethane Waterproofing Coating Method:T: Brusht
Transport Package: Barrel
Origin: Shandong, China
Polyurethane Waterproof Coating/Roof Waterproof Coating with Product Description
ISO OHSAS and D&B D-U-N-S International Certificate(530910769 )
Single-component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating is a elastomeric, cold liquid applied, high build waterproofing coating. It is made of isocyanate and Poly ether polyol as main raw material, adding some additives and fillers.
It cures to form an elastic, seamless, waterproof coating with crack-bridging properties.
2. Polyurethane Waterproof Coating/Roof Waterproof Coating with Specification
|Type||Single component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating|
|Material||Isocyanate and Polyether|
|Density||1.8-2.0Kg/sqm while thickness is 1.5mm.|
|Loading in Container||11.25tons/450barrels/20'container|
|Colors||Standard: Red or customized|
1. No benzene solvents, little smell, no harm to human, animals and plants.
2. Single component, ready to use, no mixing and weighing at site;
3. Easy and quick application, economic;
4. Seamless membrane based upon moisture curing chemistry;
5. The film is generated by chemical reaction, featured with water-resistance, corrosion resistance, and fungus resistance.
6. It is featured with good physical and mechanical properties, high resilience, anti-fatigue, aging resistance. Its tensile strength reaches as high as 3Mpa with elongation at break 600%.
4. Polyurethane Waterproof Coating/Roof Waterproof Coating with Applications
1. It's applicable to home decoration such as kitchens, toilet, non-exposed roofs, etc.
2. It can be used in internal walls, water tanks, flower bed, swimming pools, fountains, granaries, etc.
5. Polyurethane Waterproof Coating/Roof Waterproof Coating with Technical Standard
Single Component polyurethane waterproof coating
National Standard I
National Standard II
Solid content, % ≥
Dry time, h ≤
Dry time of Outside
Dry time of Inside
Tensile strength, Mpa ≥
Breaking elongation,(normal temperature),% ≥
Water impermeability, 0.3Mpa 30 min
Bending at low temperature,°C ≤
Bonding strength of Moist basea, Mpa ≥
a. It is only required for moist substratum of underground project.
6. Packing, Storage and Transportation Conditions
* Packing: 20kg/barrel, 1000barrels/20ft container;
* Storage: The recommended storage temperature is 5°C ~ 40°C;
Stored in dry and ventilate condition and avoid direct sunlight;
* Transportation: Avoid direct sunlight, collisions and fire during transportation;
* Shelf life: The guarantee storage period is 6 months, the coating out of storage time should be used after rechecking.
Taitou Industrial Zone, Shouguang City, Shandong Province, China