Type:Roofing and Waterproofing
Coloured Bitumen Flashing Tape Product Description
Self adhesive aluminium finished bitumen roofing tape/flashing tape
Coloured Bitumen Flashing Tape Product features
1)Self adhesion without bonding agent or torch.
2)Good rubber elasticity and elongation.
3)Excellent adhesion bond
5)Cold&easy application, no pollution
6)Corrosion-resistance / aging-resistance
7)Available for wet ground
8)Guarantee for 15years
Coloured Bitumen Flashing Tape Application guidance
1. Ensure that the surface is dry and free from dust, rust and loose materials.
2. Prime porous surface e. G. Concrete and brick with a bitumen primer or black, bitumen paint, thinned with white spirit, which is allowed to dry.
3. Cut the flashing tape to the required length.
4. Peel back 5cm (approx) of the release backing paper and position carefully. Continue removing the backing paper whilst firmly placing the tape to avoid unnecessary creasing.
5. Smooth down so that the overall contact is complete, and ensure that all air bubbles are removed. Take care not to damage the surface of the tape.
6. Where tape is joined, ensure that there is an overlap of at least 1inch or 2.5cm.
7. After use release pack and store upright in cool and dry conditions.
Coloured Bitumen Flashing Tape Storage
Store under cover, out of direct sunlight and protect from extreme temperature. In tropical climates the product must be stored in an air-condition environment. Shelf life is up to 12 months when stored as per recommended storage condition.
|Thickness||1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm,2.0mm||-|
|Backing type||Aluminum foil, HDPE film||-|
|Adhesion to Primed Concrete||>250N||ASTM D 1000|
|Adhesion to Steel||> 250N||ASTM D 1000|
|Elongation %||> 450||BS 2782|
|Tension N/50mm||> 200||-|
|Temperature Resistance||-25°C /+90 °C||-|