Type:Waterproof Roll Material
Ceiling Tile Shape:Roll
Transport Package:Woven Bags and Pallet
APP Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Product Description
|Item||SBS/APP modified bitumen waterproof membrane|
|length||10m, or as your required|
|Surface||PE film, Aluminum foil, Yellow sand, Shale gravel(Schist), Colored sand|
|Notice||SBS modified bitumen membrane is specially applied in the cold district,|
APP modified bitumen membrane is more suitable for hot district with high temperature.
2. APP Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Application:
1) Make sure the roof deck smooth,clean and dry(Moisture<9%),then apply the surface of roof deck homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint till dry to start application.
2) There are two methods in application:
One way is by heating and melting method---Heat the polyethylene film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to be nearly melted(not flowing),then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
The other way is by cold adhesive method---Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck then roll the membrane to install it to be fully sticked to roof deck.
By heating and melting method and by cold adhesive can be used in alternation in application as requested.
3) After application,a full serious inspection is required to make sure no air bubble,no fold,no falling away etc to guarantee the waterproof life
4) Application areas:
a. Balcony, bathroom, kitchen
b. Tunnels, Industrial roofs
c. Flat and sloped roofs
d. Basements, Foundation and retaining walls
e. Gardens, Bridges
3.APP Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane Advantages:
1) High impermeability, high tensile strength, high extension coefficient
2) Puncture resistance, tear resistance, anti-corrosion, mildew resistance
3) SBS is suitable for lower temperature area, while APP is suitable for higher temperature area
4) Perfect durability, service life can up to 30 years
5) Flexible install method: Either by heating and melting method, or cold-adhesive method. Either single or multiple layer
6) No flow, no dripping in higher temperature; No crack in lower temperature