Type:Roofing and Waterproofing
Ceiling Tile Shape:Roll
Surface Treatment:Film Coated
Certification:ISO, MSDS, CE
Enter Attribute Here (e.g.: Size):Enter Value Here (e.g.: 12 Inches)
Specification:A level of quality, e. g CE, RoHS, SGS, GMP, etc.
Origin:Place of Production,Such as:Nanjing,Jiangsu,China.
(manufacturer) Self Adhesive Aluminum Bitumen Tape Product Description
SELF ADHESIVE BITUMEN FLASH BAND/SEALING TAPE
(manufacturer) Self Adhesive Aluminum Bitumen Tape DESCRIPTION
Self adhesive bitumen sealing tape is a self-adhesive, aluminum or high density polyethylene surfaced bitumen & SBS rubber backed sealing strip. It is a quick, efficient and cost effective method of flashing, sealing and repair that produces a lasting protection in all climates.
(manufacturer) Self Adhesive Aluminum Bitumen Tape FEATURES
* Provides an instant seal
* Easily applied by hand pressure only
* Safe application, no pollution
* Available in wide range of widths, thickness, colors
* Replacement or repair of flashing
* Guttering, down pipes, skylights
* Extensions, porches, window frames
& chimneys, jointing for artificial grass
* Caravans & Conservatories
* Sealing parapets, valley gutters
* Seals capping bolts & roof ridges
* Roof repair of portable buildings
(manufacturer) Self Adhesive Aluminum Bitumen Tape APPLICATION
The application temperature should be between 5 degree to 45 degree. The installation procedures are to be as follows:
1. Unroll only the required length and cut the pieces to the desired shapes and size.
2. Place the pieces of membrane on the area to be covered and check whether they match will the profile of the marked substrate.
3. Peel off the release film and carefully place the membrane so as to ensure a minimum of 50mm overlap and then smoothen the membrane from the centre to the edges in order to dive out entrapped air
Property Data Test Method
Thickness 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm -
Backing type Aluminum foil, HDPE film -
Adhesion to Primed Concrete > 250N ASTM D 1000
Adhesion to Steel > 250N ASTM D 1000
Elongation % > 30 BS 2782
Tension N/50mm > 200 -
Temperature Resistance -25 degree /+90 degree -
(manufacturer) Self Adhesive Aluminum Bitumen Tape PACKING
Available in 50 mm, 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 225 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm rolls of
2.5 m, 3.0 m, 5.0 m, 1 0m, 20 m length
Special sizes made to order
Store under cover, out of direct sunlight and protect from extreme temperature. In tropical climates the product must be stored in an air-condition environment. Shelf life is up to 12 months when stored as per recommended storage condition.
HEALTH & SAFETY
As with all bitumen products caution should always be exercised. Protective clothing such as gloves and goggles should be worn. Treat any splashes to the skin or eyes with fresh water immediately. Should any of the product be accidentally swallowed, do not induce vomiting, but call for medical assistance immediately.